9.07.2006

Updates 09.07.2006

TUnitProjectTest has been completed as well as two new unit tests: TUnitPackageTest and TUnitFileTest. All four tests that exist are passing at this time. This also completes the wizard unit test stage. However, the wizard unit tests are requiring user input. My advisor on this project has suggested looking at the Robot API in order to fully automate the tests. That will likely happen sometime this weekend.

The second piece of advice I received from my advisor was to change the packages associated with the project from edu.lmu.tUnit to edu.lmu.cs.tUnit. I created an issue for this and made the changes. I manually tested and ran the current set of unit tests and did not see a problem. However, a problem could show up so I gave the issue a status of Open-Verification. This status will remind me that if a problem comes up, to take a look at this issue. Eventually this will be closed when I feel that the unit tests developed can fully verify that there is no issue needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home